Starting a New Problem on the TI-89
To start a new problem on the TI-89:
Selecting NewProb from the Clean-Up menu.
After <ENTER> is pressed.
- Press <2nd><F6> (the F1 key) to select the Clean
- Press <2>, or use the blue arrows to highlight "2:
NewProb" and press <ENTER>.
- Press <Enter> to execute the command.
What does NewProb Do?
The NewProb command is handy to use at the beginning of a new
problem because it:
- ...clears the history area,
- ...clears all single-letter variables in the current
- ...turns off all functions and stat plots,
- ...clears the current graph and table,
- ...clears the current error state,
- ...and a few other things.
last update April 13, 2008 by JL