Materials & Supplies Needed
-> Mr. Stanbrough -> AP Calculus -> AP Calculus Intro -> this page
For AP Calculus, you will need the following materials:
- a textbook (provided as part
of your book rental)
- a looseleaf notebook (that will hold standard-size 8.5" x ll"
- a supply of standard-size 8.5" x 11" notebook paper (for
notes, assignments, and labs)
- 2-3 #2 pencils (for notes, assignments, tests &
- an approved graphing calculator. The College Board has established a list of approved graphing calculators, and you may use any calculator on this list in AP Physics. Classroom demonstrations and activities will be oriented toward the TI-89 calculator. Instead of purchasing your own calculator, you may rent a TI-89 calculator for the year, for an extraordinarily reasonable rental fee. Check with Mr. Stanbrough.
- an eraser (for ScantronTM answer sheets)
last update August 10, 2008 by JL